iEngineering Australia is an accredited level 3 designer with Trade NSW for electrical utility and mining in NSW. We are certified to design overhead and underground electrical power reticulation and have proven ability to produce innovative and cost effective designs whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality, reliability and safety required by our customers.
As an experienced ASP level 3, we are proud to provide our services to a broad range of developers, consultants, civil contractors, electrical contractors (ASP Level 1), property owners and other industries with networks of Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy and Essential Energy.
iEngineering Australia has developed a team of highly skilled personnel including professional engineers, surveyors and drafters who can provide the necessary diverse skills required for electricity network designs.
iEngineering Australia has ability to manage your project from concept, design, certification, estimation, tender and contract formulation through to construction phase. We have an extensive team of engineers and project managers with extensive experience in the electricity distribution industry along with other industries including power generation, mining, steel manufacturing, electrical contracting, consulting and many more.
The individual skills, qualities and commitment to customer service of our personnel form the basis of our approach to every project. Our teams are chosen on the basis of skill and expertise and are assembled on an experience-specific basis for each project. We have a flexible approach which allows for direct contract, alliances, joint ventures or we can simply act as client support.
Our ASP Level 3 Services Summary include:
1) Line Design and Augmentation – Providing detailed line profile including pole loading calculations using various design software like poles n wires and PLS-CADD.
2) Land Development (URD)- Providing detailed design of new subdivisions, including load and voltage drop calculations
3) Substation Design – These include new subdivisions, commercial buildings, industrial plants and rural locations, as well as replacement of existing substations. We provide solutions for the following types of substation designs: Kiosk, Chamber, Ground, Pole mounted Pad mounted, SWER substations. Our Engineers will work with you to cater for your substation requirements, as well as easement acquisition and other negotiations where required.
4) OPGW / ADSS / NBN- We have specialists that can provide a detailed design of communications cables on Electricity utility assets as well as existing telecommunications assets. These include both UG and OH designs of OPGW / ADSS / NBN designs. These also include design of communications network topology, rack/cabinet design
5) Earthing Design- Conducting a soil resistivity tests to determine the most robust earth design models using various software packages.
6) Contestable Design- Carryout any customer funded works due to increase in maximum demand/ load (Industrial, Commercial & Residential).
7) Surveying- Carryout any field measurements, e.g locate property boundaries, pole heights, pole spacing, examine existing easements etc.
8) Power factor corrections- Providing designs and specification for power factor correction units.
9) Asset Relocation – Carryout works where any existing assets of the network needs to be relocated, due road widening, subdivision etc.
10) Pole Asset / Integrity- determine pole safety factor in the existing network.
11) Lighting Design – Carryout lighting designs per AS 1156 for Streets, Roads, Car Parks, Public spaces ( Category V & Category P) & Sports Arena such as Football , Cricket and Tennis Stadiums.
12) Design & Drafting – Carryout Site/Field visit, collect accurate data, input information into AutoCad, produce detailed design for construction as per Standards.
We know what it means to complete a project on time, on budget and without incident! If you would like to know more about our capability in these areas, please send us an enquiry via online contact form.