iEngineering Group Maintenance Excellence Consulting provides organisational assessments, implementation support and training to organisations that are committed to achieving greater performance through optimizing their existing Maintenance activities.
We not only provide management advisory services to our clients, we support them through the critical implementation phase and provide ongoing maintenance support.
The Project Organization (comprising iEngineering Staff & CARL Technical Experts) will answer your needs and fit your objectives, while taking into account constraints in your organizations.
Our high-quality operational consultants can bring their expertise and take over the management of your project throughout all phases of the project.
Intermediate milestones validate the completion of each phase of the project and guarantee the success of your project.
Following the kick-off meeting, the teams trigger the project implementation phases as follow:
|1. Gather and Review Client Existing Data||Our Project Manager will collect and review all the documents / list such as asset list, inventory list, Preventive Maintenance, etc.,|
|2.Preparation for pre-kick-off meeting with the client||Our Project Manager will create a presentation that will cover the below points :
1.Information acquired from documents/list.
2.List of clarifications to client.
3.Role appointment-Software Responsibility
4.Kickoff meeting Agenda
|3.Pre-kick off meeting with Client||Project Manager will meet the client and have a pre-kick-off meeting.|
|4.Preparation of kick-off presentation/final deliverables to client||Project Manager will create a presentation that will cover all the below points
1.Overview of CARL Software
3.Final Software and Maintenance Workflow
4.Data collection milestone.
6.List of documents that client will received for each project phases e.g: Certification, completion report etc..
7.Software Support Information
8.Summary of Approvals and Deliverables.
|5. Kick-off meeting with Client||Project Manager will have the Kick-off meeting with Client|
|6.Getting Approval of final deliverables from Client||Project Manager will send and get the final approvals of all the points discussed on the Kick-off meeting.|
|7.Training on Data importing(CARL Loader)||CARL Software Trainer (Application Engineer) will train the client on the below points:
1.How to use the Standard excel format to import data to CARL Software.
2.Data Collection Standards
|8.Onsite Data Collection||Our Application Engineer will clarify all Client doubts when performing the data collection task and will do a regular review of the data collected by the client.|
|9.Final Review of Data||Once the data collection is completed by the client , TL will do all the final checking and validation of data with client.|
|10.Import of Data||TL will guide and help the client to import the standard excel format in the CARL Software using the CARL Loader|
|11.Going to Live – Software||TL will delete all sample data that will created on the training phase and make sure that all data collected in ‘Onsite Data collection’ phase are correct and not affected by the training.|
|12.Over the Shoulder Management||TL will visit the client to check the progress of implementation of CARL Software and to clarify doubts / issues faced by the client.|
|13.Final Signoff||TL will get the final Signoff that the project is completed.|
Our Successive services flow:
CARL Source Architecture
Technical services take care of the installation of CARL Source. Our technicians can also carry out a transfer of technical expertise to the software administrators.
The service is carried out in presence of a System Engineer and if needed, with the Project Manager:
- CARL Source production, training and test environments (active for the duration of the project)
- CARL Source administration guide
- Software installation validation schedule
Installation is sized to install CARL Source and the database engine on (one or more) servers in accordance to the advised equipment descriptive document recommendations.
Assistance in Implementation
Our consultants help you with the implementation of CARL Source functionalities.
The service is carried out in presence of the key project parties:
- Definition and data coding (equipment, structure, items)
- User Profiles definition
- Identification of key processes
- Modelling of the solution around sample data
- Modelling functional process
- Validating processes with end users
- Current system analysis report
- Service schedules
- Request tracking record (study files)
Maintenance Support within 24 hours for any problem
- Hot line unlimited access within our business hours from 8 to 5 PM.
- Response guarantee within an hour of your call in the case of incident on the maintenance
- First level of assistance in the implementation and the exploitation of the maintained product
- Software Updates
- Annual Refresher training to users
- Ongoing monitoring, data integrity testing, assessment of compliance, and preparation of report for submission to management on the effectiveness of the system
CARL Pilot- A Complete Range of Services for implementing CMMS/EAM System
- Many software implementations are unsuccessful for lack of follow-up and professionalism in the setting up of the project.
- iEngineering, with CARL guidance, commits to assisting you at the time of installation and in the system daily exploitation.
- To this extend iEngineering will apply a specific project methodology named, CARL-Pilot, to ensure the security and success of your project by adhering to proven methods:
It includes services essential to optimization of software implementation:
- preliminary surveys,
- Return on Investment (ROI) surveys,
- specific training for managers and users,
- data recovery,
- migrating data from old software to CARL,
- interfaces with other programs,
- network & database engineering,
- specific developments, etc.